Dodgeball Tournament Winners:
Campbell County YMCA Team
Men’s Individual Triathlon Winner:
Women’s Individual Triathlon Winner:
Team Triathlon Winners:
Nick Graser, Clayton Simons, Steven Kramer
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
Detailed results are found in the table below:
2013 Indoor Triathlon Results
Team / Individual
|Nick Graser||team 1||20||69|
|Clayton Simons||team 1||5.57||100||269 (Win)|
|Steven Kramer||team 1||2.39||100|
|Julie Johnson||team 2||20||69|
|Michael Johnson||team 2||5.42||97||258|
|Sarah Graff Broman||team 2||2.19||92|
|Jordon Lombardo||team 3||29||100|
|Tom Conard||team 3||3.6||65||224|
|Geoffrey Manuel||team 3||1.4||59|
|Jonathan Rodriguez||indiv M||20||5.66||2.13||100||100||100||300 (Win)|
|Jim Goetz||indiv M||20||4.76||1.45||100||84||68||252|
|Rob Crawford||indiv M||20||4.74||1.44||100||84||68||252|
|Galen Warren||indiv M||20||5.2||0.9||100||92||42||234|
|Jim Cronin||indiv M||16||4.32||1.38||80||76||65||221|
|Juan Fernandez||indiv M||8||5.01||1.91||40||89||90||219|
|Edwin Loayza||indiv M||10||4.44||1.77||50||78||83||211|
|Dave Lannigan||indiv M||13||2.42||0.89||65||43||42||150|
|Leah Boyd||indiv F||23||4.95||1.8||100||100||100||300 (Win)|
|Cara Van Doren||indiv F||18||4.52||1.63||78||91||91||260|
- Congratulations to the team winners: Nick Graser, Clayton Simons, and Steven Kramer with a combined 269 points, barely edging a tough challenge from a mixed team of Julie Johnson, Michael Johnson, and Sarah Graff Broman with 258 points.
- Congratulations to Jonathan Rodriguez and Leah Boyd who won the men’s and women’s individual events, both winning all three categories, resulting in perfect 300 scores.
- Note that Leah also swam 23 lengths of the pool in her winning performance, beating all the men’s individual entrants.
- Jordon Lombardo laid down a whopping 29 lengths of the pool in 10 minutes in his team triathlon performance! (For those of you still taking notes, that’s an average of 20 seconds per length over 10 straight minutes of swimming…)
- Finally, Steven Kramer ran 2.39 miles in 15 minutes in his winning team performance. That is a pace of 6:15 per mile, just under an average of 10 miles per hour in speed. Sarah Graff Broman nearly matched him with her team run! She ran 2.19 miles at a 6:51 mile pace which bested all the runs of both men’s and women’s individual triathlon entrants.
- The swim, bike, and run will each be worth 100 points.
- Male and female with the greatest distance in each event will be awarded 100 points.
- Other participants will be awarded points based on their percentage of the winner’s distance.
- Final score is swim points + bike points + run points.
Joyce is the top female finisher on the bike, at 12.6 miles, and is awarded 100 points.
Sharon finished the bike at 10.3 miles, and is awarded points (10.3/12.6 = 0.817 x 100 = 81.7 points.
If Sharon received 92.6 points on the swim, 81.7 points on the bike, and was the top finisher on the run (so 100 points), her final score is 274.3 points.
2013 Racquetball Doubles Results
TBA. Check back after Saturday March 16th 2013.